Work at MindPlay
MindPlay started with the goal of making reading accessible for everyone. MindPlay still pursues that goal, but that passion has evolved into making learning accessible for everyone. Our team of professionals in education, reading and education research, software programming, and business – are all dedicated to improving student learning through the use of technology.
As MindPlay has grown over the years, we still value each person within the organization and the knowledge and skills they bring to our pursuit of excellence in learning. We hope you can be a part of this amazing team!
Educational RFP Writer
In this role, you’ll oversee the simultaneous development of multiple RFP responses for our suite of products and services, working cross-functionally and coordinating with our Sales teams to make an impact on our ability to win deals. You’ll be responsible for understanding both prospect and client needs and managing the RFP response from start to finish: from authoring and editing content to finalizing and submitting responses. You’ll utilize core messaging, product positioning content, and our existing response library to develop compelling answers to the questions outlined in each proposal while ensuring all responses are accurate, timely, and in line with company standards, brand, and direction.
Reports to: Director of Literacy
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees the development of proposals and/or other documents describing MindPlay’s products and services in response to requests from prospective clients and/or current clients when up for renewal.
- Ensures all RFP responses are submitted on time by demonstrating a sense of urgency and initiative.
- Utilizes core messaging, product positioning content, and the answer bank to help creatively develop and write compelling answers to the questions being asked in the proposal.
- Maintains RFP database that includes the FAQ / Technical / Legal / Product answers
- Maintains all RFP supporting documents that include the standard operating procedure documentation, proposal templates, cover letters, and acceptance criteria documentation.
- Develops and maintains a technical understanding of the software so that technical details can be clearly and strategically communicated
- Becomes an expert with MindPlay’s products, features, and benefits and develops a deep understanding of the market and industry trends as well as clients’ needs
Apply for the position here.