In just 20-35 minutes, MindPlay’s Dyslexia Screener identifies students’ strengths and weaknesses in areas of reading consistent with characteristics of Dyslexia.
- Eliminates time-consuming test administration
- Identifies students who may be at risk for Dyslexia
- Developed by qualified and experienced professionals and backed by research
- Helps teachers group students with similar academic needs
- Provides immediate detailed reports, that are clear and easy to understand.
- Assists in the development of intervention plans
The MindPlay Math student assessment is designed to quickly and accurately identify the student’s skill level in each domain. Students will receive four Full Benchmark assessments determined by the school year date range and periodic Progress Monitoring assessments to measure their domain skill levels and improvement. Individual test items are selected based on the target standard alignment of the student.
*This assessment is included in MindPlay Math and is not sold separately.
In less than 30 minutes, MindPlay Universal Screener pinpoints the strengths and weaknesses of each student’s reading skills, then creates a customized learning plan.
WHAT IT ASSESSES
- Phonemic Awareness
Allows educators to identify students with similar needs and allocate educational resources properly. Plus, it empowers teachers to create individual learning plans for every student.
Visit Our Resource Page...
To view more testimonials, read up on research or white papers, or access other educational resources.