Location: Dallas or Houston, TX
At MindPlay Education, we are passionate about our mission of unlocking student success. With our award-winning curriculum and dedicated colleagues, we value a mission-driven can-do attitude, radical and respectful honesty, continuous improvement, shared vulnerability, accountability, transparency, and adaptability. We are seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Partner Success Manager to join our team in Texas. The right candidate will care deeply about helping K-12 districts improve student outcomes. They will be adaptive and creative, doing what it takes to build successful and expanding implementations of MindPlay’s digital reading and math solutions to make the biggest impact on the learners we serve.
Key areas of impact you’ll have:
- Proactive account management to anticipate needs before they are articulated.
- Build and nurture relationships with key decision-makers at districts and schools, supporting them in measuring the impact and maximizing their implementations.
- Conduct engaging professional learning sessions to showcase the value and benefits of MindPlay’s reading and math solutions, inspiring educators to make the most of the programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and sales, to ensure customer satisfaction and drive product adoption.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor offerings, and emerging technologies to maintain a competitive edge.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Credibility among K-12 educators and administrators.
- A proven track record in sales or customer success in a SaaS organization.
- Strong understanding of the education market, including challenges and trends.
- Experience teaching and supporting other educators.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to make complex concepts understandable and actionable.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- A self-motivated, ambitious, and results-oriented mindset.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs for managing partners, communications, and opportunities.
- Willingness to travel (up to 25% of the time).
At MindPlay, you will benefit from a:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule.
- Management team dedicated to the development and success of their teammates.
- A culture of inclusion for all colleagues that values each person’s assets, differences, experiences, and views in our quest to unlock student success.