MindPlay Universal Screener™ is a fully computerized, comprehensive diagnostic reading assessment program. It tests and assesses basic reading skills for a single student, a classroom, an entire school or a school district.
In just five to 30 minutes, MindPlay Universal Screener™ (formerly known as RAPS360®) pinpoints strengths and weaknesses in each student’s reading skills, then creates an electronic individualized learning plan.
MindPlay Universal Screener™ is available as part of MindPlay’s Virtual Reading Coach™ program or as a separate teaching tool.
MindPlay’s Universal Screener™ enables educators to meet Response to Intervention (RTI) requirements. It also:
- • offers a series of diagnostic tests for students reading below grade level
- • identifies students with similar needs to assist educators in allocating educational resources
- • adapts test complexity based on student responses
- • empowers teachers to create individual learning plans for every student
- • allows teachers to customize features, such as testing frequency